Let's build a co-roasting community and share our love for coffee!
1. Roast your coffee in a food factory for your wholesale or online business
2. One stop shop, including supply of green beans and blind cupping of your roast (if you submit your samples to us)
3. Roast on Cropster, and have access to measuring instruments like Tonino, Roastrite density and moisture meter, Wile moisture meter, VST TDS refractometer
4. Choice of 3 roasters: Santoker R6 (2-5 kg), Bella Evo-12 upgraded (2-8 kg) and Quest M3 Sample Roaster (200 gm) can be separately booked and concurrently operating. (Santoker is currently available for booking. Bella and Quest M3 will be available soon.)
5. Ample space for roasting, packing and cupping
6. Opens to professional and home roasters - includes an orientation on the machines
7. Anytime roasting, including night hours. No restriction on roasting duration, subject to available timeslots.
Quest M3 Sample Roaster: $5/hour
All co-roasters will have access to the following equipment:
- Access to Cropster software
- Green and roasted coffee moisture meter - Roastrite and Wile
- Roasted coffee roast degree colorimeter - Tonino
- Coffee sample trays
- Cupping spoons / bowls / weighing scales / timers / hot water / Cupping forms
- Coffee grinder (EK43) and brewing equipment for sensory evaluation
- Coffee bags heat sealer
- Green coffee and coffee bags sold separately
Sign a package with us, with a minimum of 6 months:
1. Package R: $900 per month for 25 hours of roasting time on any machine
2. Package O: $1,000 per month for 27 hours of roasting time on any machine + course fee waiver for SCA Foundation courses* + 5% discount for all Parchmen courses/events
3. Package A: $1,200 per month for 30 hours of roasting time on any machine + course fee waiver for SCA Foundation courses + course fee waiver for SCA Intermediate courses + 10% discount for all Parchmen courses/events
4. Package S: $1,400 per month for 35 hours of roasting time on any machine + course fee waiver for SCA Foundation courses + course fee waiver for SCA Intermediate courses + course fee waiver for SCA Professional courses + 15% discount for all Parchmen courses/events
5. Package T: $1,600 per month for 40 hours of roasting time on any machine + course fee waiver for SCA Foundation courses + course fee waiver for SCA Intermediate courses + 50% course fee waiver for SCA Professional courses + course fee waiver for two Parchmen tea course + 20% discount for all Parchmen courses/events
* SCA courses available are: Barista Skills, Roasting, Sensory, Green Coffee
Join our blind cupping sessions and learn together!
1. These sessions are held once a week - usually on a Friday morning - and are marked on the calendar.
2. Samples will be 3-number coded without green/roasted bean sample trays and with no mention of any information of the coffee. They will be presented in a random manner during the blind cupping. Only the roasters of these samples will know the tagging of these codes to their coffees. The roasters can choose to attend or not attend these blind cuppings.
3. The roasters will get a report of the cupping based on scores and comments tabulated from the participants of the cupping sessions.
4. These cupping sessions and reports are part of our overall objectives in learning and community building, and it is free.
Now book a session with us! Booking is simple:
The Machines You Will Use
Santoker R6Sponsor for China's Roasting Championship, R6 is a professional double wall drum roaster with many different controls including drum speed, cooling fan and heat control.
- Model No.: R6
- Batch Capacity: 1kg – 8kg green coffee beans
- Roast Time: 12-20 minutes/batch
- Heating Type: LPG/NG/Propane
- Data Logger: Available