Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) Coffee Skills Program - Sensory Skills
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
SCA SENSORY SKILLS FOUNDATION
Learn about the essentials of sensory evaluation in a practical and interactive manner. Sensory Skills investigates the way we perceive what we taste, how to evaluate coffee’s natural characteristics, and implementing this knowledge in business.
- THEORETICAL PRINCIPLES
- PHYSIOLOGY AND SENSORY ATTRIBUTES
- IDENTIFYING SENSORIAL CHARACTERISTICS IN COFFEE
- CUPPING PROTOCOL
- The Foundation level provides a first taste of a specific coffee discipline and is a great way to get insight into a module to help you decide if you want to go on to learn more.
- The Foundation level requires no previous experience.
SCA SENSORY SKILLS INTERMEDIATE
To enable the student to apply core concepts of sensory science to analyze aroma, taste, and body differences in coffee. Students will be introduced to various testing methods including triangle and in/out and they will progress in their calibration of the SCA cupping form. Students will examine basic requirements for developing a sensory program at their place of employment.
- The Intermediate level is suitable if you are already part of the industry, working in the field covered by the module, and have a firm knowledge of the basic skills.
- Pre-requisite: Sensory Foundation (recommended only)
Parchmen & Co
21 Tampines Street 92, Singapore 528891
9.30 am - 6 pm